Ecotrust Forest Management (EFM) offers a full suite of forest planning, management, and analysis services to existing forestland owners and those seeking to identify and acquire forestland.
Our forest management services include:
- Development of forest management plans (long- and short-term)
- Growth and yield modeling
- Financial forecasts and budgeting
- Harvest layout and supervision, log merchandising, and reporting and monitoring
- Optimization of timber, carbon, and other forest products and services
- Identification, analysis, and negotiation of forestland acquisitions
- Acquisition structuring and financing
EFM provides forest management services for the following properties owned by the Forest Funds:
- Chimacum Forest
- Desolation Creek Forest
- Dickey Forest
- Garibaldi Forest
- Sooes Forest
- Wasson Forest
- 3 Mile Forest
- 5 Mile Forest
- Mt Walker Forest
- Sek-wet-se Forest (formerly Sixes River Forest)
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests. As a multi-stakeholder organization, FSC applies the directive of its membership to develop forest management and chain of custody standards, deliver trademark assurance, and provide accreditation services to a global network of committed businesses, organizations, and communities. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible production and consumption of forest products, enabling consumers and businesses to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment, as well as providing ongoing business value.
Ecotrust Forest Management is committed to compliance with FSC Principles and Criteria.