Ecotrust Forest Management (EFM) offers a full suite of forest planning, management, and analysis services to existing forestland owners and those seeking to identify and acquire forestland. As a certified Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) resource manager, our clients have the option of joining EFM's certified forest pool and marketing their logs in FSC markets, which can sometimes supply a premium return over commodity log markets.
Our forest management services include:
- Development of forest management plans (long- and short-term)
- Growth and yield modeling
- Financial forecasts and budgeting
- Harvest layout and supervision, log merchandising, and reporting and monitoring
- Optimization of timber, carbon, and other forest products and services
- Identification, analysis, and negotiation of forestland acquisitions
- Acquisition structuring and financing
EFM provides forest management services for the four properties owned by the Ecotrust Forests, LLC.
These properties include:
Ecotrust Forest Management is committed to compliance with FSC Principles and Criteria. We are an FSC-certified resource manager, enabling us to extend our certification status to each property that we manage in accordance with our management plan. For more information about our group certification program, please contact us.